Look what I have brought for the resellers today! Take a glance at my exclusive catalog of the best hosting for resellers. I dedicate today’s article to all the people struggling to choose the best plan for a web hosting business.
Every year IT experts and critics shortlist online platforms that provide the best hosting for resellers. This year I joined the party and made a list of 5 best hosting for resellers in 2023.
Are you an upcoming online reselling business owner? Are you done with the physical and financial preparation of your business? You need a good hosting server if your answer is yes. Because you need space to establish your store and online business means online space provided by hosting companies. So, I am here to help you find the perfect hosting provider for reselling.
You may already be intrigued if you are researching a web hosting business. Let me assure you that tons of other servers are out in the market. But the five hosting providers I am about to introduce to you are some of the best hosting providers that have the potential to lead this sector in the upcoming year. Enough with the chit-chat; let me show you around my catalog of best hosting for resellers.
Best Reseller Hosting Providers in 2022
There are many companies that provide Reseller hosting. However, we’ve only picked a few that have excellent website security, the cheapest price, loading speed, and customer support.
- InMotion Hosting
5 Best Hosting for Resellers at a Glance
|INMOTION||Start at $16.99/mo||25||100 GB||1600 GB/mo||Visit Here|
|HOSTGATOR||Start at $19.95/mo||Undefined||60 GB||600 GB/mo||Visit Here|
|RESELLERCLUB||Start at $17.99/mo||5||40 GB||800 GB/mo||Visit Here|
|LIQUIDWEB||Start at $99/mo||Yes||480 GB||Undefined||Visit Here|
|NAMECHEAP||Start at$19.88/mo||25||30 GB||Unmetered||Visit Here|
Inmotion is one of the most popular hosting services in 2023. Inmotion specializes in providing hosting facilities to IT professionals. This hosting provider will hardly take much time to build a web hosting business for you.
Inmotion provides enterprise hardware to ensure high-quality web hosting. The price range of Inmotion is just right, and you will get a 90 days trial with refund safety.
☛ Key Features of Inmotion
Inmotion’s features give you privileges like custom dedicated IP addresses, nameservers, white label branding, free cPanel accounts, limitless database accounts, etc. Let me briefly show you the key features of the Inmotion reseller hosting provider.
- Launch Assist: Inmotion helps you start your business with facilities like consultation, application setup, performance optimization, etc.
- Customer Management: Create new client accounts with WHM and earn access to all the essential monitoring tools. Get tools like cPanel and Softaculous to satisfy your customers.
- Hosting: Get your hands on hosting resources like storage up to 160GB, 1600GB monthly bandwidth, unique IP addresses, and more.
- Reselling: The 100+ TLDs and gTLDS, SSL certificate, and many more reselling tools make Inmotion’s reselling service top-notch.
Are you trying to find a web hosting plan for your small business? You can try out the HostGator reseller program since the developers especially designed HostGator for small businesses. This hosting provider is currently one of the top choices of small business owners. I bet all the reviewers and tech experts will mention HostGator at least once if you ask their opinion.
You can enjoy unlimited websites, databases, and email accounts for your small business with HostGator. HostGator provides features like AWstats, white labeling, WHMCS, etc., at only $19.95 to $24.95 per month.
☛ Key Features of HostGator
HostGator is like a bigshot alligator of the web hosting market. HostGator’s monthly plans seem to be quite budget-friendly, and all the plans include the following key features.
- Hosting: Limitless domains, FTP accounts, 60GB to 140GB of SSD space, and 600GB to 1400GB bandwidth make web hosting with HostGator super smooth.
- Monitoring: enjoy easy performance tracking with HostGator since it provides AWStats to track visitors and Webalizer to ensure the accuracy of the AWStats’ figures.
- Billing Manager: Track your finances and enjoy effective billing methods with HostGators WHMCS billing manager.
- Utility: download free file manager, hotlink protection, and password protection make HostGator a hosting provider with the highest utility.
- Security: HostGator gives advanced, easy-to-use tools like IP deny manager and SpamAssassin for your security.
3. Bluehost (Powered By Resellerclub)
WordPress users already know about Bluehost since WordPress recommends it. Bluehost is an excellent choice for online resellers looking for a web hosting provider with good security and an affordable price.
Resellerclub’s Bluehost is a hosting provider, especially for Linux and Windows. Bluehost provides one of the best hosting for resellers. A web hosting business built with Bluehost can resell more than 800 products and use white labels. Bluehost is affordable since its starter pack starts almost as cheap as HostGator.
☛ Key features of Bluehost
Many people recommend Bluehost because of its inexpensive resources and functional security features. Let me show you the features of Bluehost with brief information.
- Launch Assist: Start a WordPress website with a self-intuitive onboarding process and get a free domain name for one year.
- Hosting: You can host unlimited websites with at least 40 GB storage and 800GB bandwidth.
- Reselling: Conduct smooth reselling with features like free white labeling, WHMCS billing, etc.
- Security: Secure your accounts and activities with free SSL certificates, malware tools, and complimentary website backups.
- Customer Support: Get 24/7 support from the Bluehost customer support team.
HostGator Vs. Bluehost Reseller
HostGator and Bluehost have quite a lot of similarities which makes them competitors. Why don’t we compare HostGator and Bluehost while we are at it?
HostGator and Bluehost have similar customer support, speed, and uptime, but HostGator is more user-friendly and cheaperHostGator provides more free features than Bluehost.
On the other hand, Bluehost wins the race if we are talking about WordPress websites. WordPress officially recommends three of the best hosting for resellers, and Bluehost is one of them.
HostGator and Bluehost provide free SSL certificates, complimentary website backups, and malware tools for security. Bluehost offers these features in a broader range, but HostGator is a little reserved in this sector.
So, Bluehost provides the best hosting for resellers if the criteria are WordPress web hosting business and high-end security.
However, the above points proved HostGator is the better choice for your web hosting business if you are looking for a cheaper and beginner-friendly option with similar features in a limited range.
4. Liquid Web
Liquid Web is an exceptional choice for managed hosting. Liquidweb gives you options like VPS, dedicated servers, VPS, and cloud services (Linux or Windows). You can choose cPanel of Interworx to manage your websites with Liquidweb securely.
You can even enjoy a free WHMCS license and special discounts on many other things if you become an approved reseller.
☛ Key Features of Liquid Web
Liquidweb has made its place in our list of best hosting for resellers with its resourceful hosting, reselling, and security features. Liquidweb may be a little expensive, but the following features justify the price.
- Hosting: The hosting resources include SSD storage, free control panel migration, etc. The Bronze plan consumers will get 8 GB SDRAM, two 240 GB storage drives, and 250 GB backups.
- Reselling: Liquidweb offers reselling features like Payment Card Industry (PCI) service, WHMCS, and expert reseller support.
- Security: Secure your web hosting business with SSL certificates and advanced security scans.
Namecheap is the last name on my list of best hosting for resellers. But last hardly means the least if we are talking about Namecheap. Namecheap is originally popular as a domain name registrar but providing support for web hosting business is also something Namecheap does well.
Namecheap provides hosting for beginner, small, and large businesses. This hosting provider will give you features like cPanel, WHM, and WHMCS, and the interface is super easy to use. Reselling with our brand name is not a bother with Namecheap.
The services of Namecheap are financially affordable, as the name suggests. But you can choose more extensive and expensive plans if you want to extract more facilities from Namecheap.
☛ Key Features of Namecheap
The features of Namecheap work to help you achieve your dream web hosting business. Take a look at the key features of Namecheap, and you will understand what I am trying to convey.
- Hosting: You will meet hosting features like unlimited domains, websites, unmetered SSD, and auto backup at an affordable price. Manage your hosting with WHM and cPanel.
- Reselling: Enjoy WHMCS for the billing system and tracking your finances.
- Security: Get the SSL reseller program and secure your web communications.
Final Verdict and Our Opinion
Web hosting business is a popular topic among online entrepreneurs these days. Selecting a hosting provider appropriate for your business type is a challenging task. You have to consider many criteria, and you need more than just going through a list of the best hosting provider to determine the perfect one for you.
Make a list of your requirements and determine your financial state and how much spending would be profitable for you. Choose an intuitive server if you are a beginner in this sector.
It would be best if you also thought about the security of your reseller website. Some services go overboard with security measures which is excellent for high-end web hosting. But beginners will need help to afford such high-quality security features. So, you should select a hosting provider that gives you enough security with an affordable price range.
This much is enough for the web hosting nerd talk. This catalogue of best hosting for resellers was helpful to you. Decide which one goes well with your requirements, and start a web hosting business today!